Wednesday 20 February 2013

We Made Up?

"I don't get why every time we talk about this that you just shut down and run away. Grow up! I love you and care about you, but my patient is running low!". Those words were like never ending echo playing in my head, drumming in to me like no body's business.

We had a fight, no, that was the 100th times we fought about the same thing for the past years. Ed and I we have been together for donkey years. I still remember when I first met him in school. He was that gorgeous guy with a big smile and nice to everyone. Captain of the football team, tall and handsome, you name it. I never thought we would cross path until one day when I was called to the principal's office. Apparently someone has broken into the library when I was on duty. Why did I have no recollection of it? Great question! That was the first time I ever regretted skiving off school.

The long walk to the principal office was just long. As I pushed open the door, there he was standing, turning his head and gave me sort of a warning gaze. I was mortified, for a second and completely forgotten my guilty conscience. The principal started to question me about details of the day the incident took place. I paused for a while and sort of lost it. When I came back to reality, I saw a look on his face for a nanosecond. A look that somehow told me I would regret doing what I did.

He was suspended as the captain of the football team pending further investigation base on my statement. We left the principal office together. As soon as I heard the door slammed behind me, I just took off. My feet were amazing that day! If you had put me on the field that day with some Kenyan running the full marathon, I was almost sure I'd nailed it. Unfortunately he wasn't bad either. Yes, he caught up with me. 

"You are so going to regret this." He gave me the scariest look ever, still didn't ruin his gorgeous face though.  

Over the next couple of months, I became the hottest name ever in the school history. If you ask me, it was not a claim to fame, but rather, I was in the hall of shame, a person who destroyed the future of the football team captain, a person who defamed a good character.. so on... Received lots of threatening letters too from girls. When I was still contemplating on how to survive the remaining 300 days in the school year, news broke that because it was just my words against his and no eye witness, he was released with a warning. I thought I was the eye witness, but who cares, I was delighted to again be under the radar. 

I don't quite know how it happened, but since the incident, he or rather his minions were constantly picking on me. I was still tolerating and ignoring the name calling, silence treatment in classes, total boycott in canteen, but sticking gum on my chair got me fired up! Really? We were in high school, not kindergarten! I stormed to the football field one day after classes and dragged him out to a corner. 

"Look! I am sorry to lie in front of the principal about something I did not see, but you shouldn't have given me that look in the first place! You got away with it now and we should put it behind us. Let's bygone be bygone. I still want to survive in the remaining days of the school year so please tell you minions to back off!" 

Silence treatment again! Wait, whats that wicked smile for? Am I gonna be in trouble again..? Gosh, mom was right, I was a magnet for trouble back then.. What's going on his head now? More punishment? I don't want to have to throw skirts and jeans away every now and then. I want to enjoy my time in high school! The train of thoughts were in turbo speed until I felt something soft pressed against my lips. Hmm, wet, soft, a little bit cheeky and orange? Orange! Bottle! What on earth were you thinking! WAKE UP! He kissed you! Ok, so you kissed back! Still kissing... 

I can still remember the orange taste on his lips when we kissed. He asked me out on a date after the kiss and despite the misunderstanding, we have so much in common. And that bound us for 8 years. We had some time apart in between, all because I was not ready to commit. I still am not ready. I enjoy my life the way it is. I travel for work every now and then. I am passionate about exploring the world, there are so many exciting things waiting for me. I am not ready to get tied down, walk down the isle and have people telling me when I should have a baby and so on so forth. Being raised by a single mother, I understood the hardship, the pain and the loneliness, which also made me treasure my mom even more. I do not believe in happily ever after. I love Ed and I will not love him any less even if we do not have a ring on each of our finger. Unfortunately he doesn't understand that. 

My phone rang. It was him on the phone asking to meet me at the coffee shop around the corner. I put my floral dress on, the one that he adored. He walked in, looking tired but he gave me a smile and came to me. 

"I got a transfer offer. To Asia. Two years contract. I accepted it." 

The blood has definitely left my body with every words that came out of his mouth. I gave him an empty look. "I don't understand.." was all I can gathered. 

"I love you, too much. And I spoiled you by letting you go every time we talk about settling down. Maybe we both need to grow up. You love your job and traveling. I love to do some exploring myself too. I am still coming back every six months, and you can come visit me in Asia. Perhaps this break will give you ample time to think about what you really want in our relationship." 

That night we spent at his place. 

He gave me a long hard look, picked me up and put me on his bed. He kissed me gently, from my forehead to my eyes, to my nose and stopped on my reddish lips. "Take me." I whispered. He pressed his lips against mine, sucking every single breath out of me. He passionately nibbled on my upper lips, sending tingles up and down my spine making me squirmed. I pulled him close, felt like I never wanted to let him go. He ran his palms on my breast, caressing them, before he moved down to unbutton me. He was savoring every moment. When he saw my white lacy underpants, he just tore it apart. I was surprised, but extremely aroused. Laying his fingers on my sweetness, he moved in a circular motion. I was so hot and so wet, it was mind blowing. I spread my legs wide for him, sending the clear message across that I wanted him, this instant! 

He moved in closer and gave me a french kiss like he has never kissed me before. I was almost out of breath, and maybe I was as that was why I smelled a hint of orange in the air, in his breath, in his kiss. He held on to his hardness and slid it inside of me so quickly that I gasped. God, that was huge. He acted differently that night. He was full of.. flame, fire, passion. Every thrust brought us closer to each other, and with every thrust, he landed a kiss on my lips until he picked up the speed. I couldn't close my eyes.. I have to save all of that in my memory. The drops of sweat, the loving gaze, the soft caress on my belly, the giant member of his that ran in and out of me, ignoring the white flag that I have thrown out in the open. 

"I love you." I heard that, followed by a satisfactory loud moan while I cried for pleasure. We held each other closely but I hardly slept. 

He left that weekend and I felt a really big hole inside of me. From then on, I regularly stock my fridge with bottles of orange juice. I look forward to summer already... 
   
- A -

No comments:

Post a Comment